WIN Wonderful Pistachios
from Paramount Farms
Enjoy a Low-cal, Heart-healthy, Tasty Snack
In celebration of World Pistachio Day, MommyBlogExpert and Paramount Farms are partnering to offer the readers of this blog a chance to win a sample size bag of Wonderful Pistachios. Three prizes will be awarded.
ENTERING IS EASIER THAN EVER
To be eligible for this contest to win a most healthy and delicious prize, all you need to do is complete the first 3 simple steps below for the main entry and then for the 4th and final main entry step, leave a single comment below this post telling how you like to eat your pistachios. In the comment, don't forget to include your email, Twitter and/or Facebook contact info so we may reach the winners. Note: If also doing the optional extra entry(s) there is no need to leave a second comment.
For the Main Entry (Required)
1. Follow @MommyBlogExpert on Twitter
2. Subscribe to the MommyBlogExpert Blog
3. Follow @getcrackin on Twitter and/or on Facebook
4. After you've completed the 3 steps above post a comment below this post telling your favorite way to eat pistachios with your contact info in the event that you are one of the winners
For Extra Entries (Optional)
1. Fan MommyBlogExpert on Facebook
2. Tweet the following entire message exactly (copy and paste to avoid errors)
RT World Pistachio Day Giveaway Now - HURRY, ends at 12 am Mar 1st http://tinyurl.com/yc9dquz #contest
3. Remember no need to leave a second comment if you do the one or both extra entries, too
Additional Contest Rules: Three prizes to be awarded. Limit of one main entry (required) and one each of the optional extra entries per person. Hurry, contest ends on March 1, 2010 at 12 am PST. Winners will be chosen at random, then contacted via email.
FTC Disclosure: Paramount Farms provided Wonderful Pistachios for MommyBlogExpert and this giveaway contest. MommyBlogExpert did not receive any payment or other compensation associated with this post or giveaway contest. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.