- Don't wish for things, do something to make them happen
- Enjoy every moment of your childhood and don't be in such a rush to grow up
- Strive for originality not conformity in all you do
- Remember there are always going to be others who are less fortunate or more blessed than you are and be happy with whatever your lot in life is
- Do always try the best you can and remember that the only person you will ever truly be competing with is yourself!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
by Janis Brett Elspas
Everyone has different ideas for what the most important lessons are in life for their kids, so here's my top five
Leave a comment and add your own ideas, we can all only grow when we share with each other.
FTC Disclosure: MommyBlogExpert wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMom and Nanny McPhee Returns blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here. See complete FTC disclosure information at the bottom of this and every page on this blog.