at classic roadstop Gilroy's Casa de Fruita in Northern California
Vintage Photo by Janis Brett Elspas
4. After you've confirmed that your type of pumpkin has edible seeds you can easily roast these by laying them out in a single layer on a cookie sheet, then baking at 300 degree oven for about 40-50 mins. Watch them carefully to avoid burning & allow them to cool completely before eating. Note: You can toss them in a little melted margarine, butter, and/or salt if you like before baking. As a matter of fact you can even sprinkle them with a favorite spice such as chili powder if you want.
It's hard to believe that the FaveCrafts.com Halloween wreath pictured on their site was made with recycled brown paper grocery bags. Get the easy and FREE downloadable directions and the patterns to cut out all the shapes and make this project on their site now.
MommyBlogExpert Halloween Posts!
- 2010's Best DIY Kids Projects for Halloween
- A Bumper Crop of FREE Halloween Events Nationwide All Month
- Creatures of the Night at The Ritz-Carlton Halloween Party
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin Movie & GIVEAWAY CONTEST
- FREE Directions to Easy and Creative DIY Kid & Adult Costumes
- FREE Halloween 2010 Family Events and Activities Nationwide
- Frugal Halloween DIY Crafts
- Plus more NEW Halloween posts coming up shortly