Available in USA & Canada at Zappos.com
When I unpacked The Cruise Jambu boots -- brand new this season -- that are pictured above, they did not disappoint. In fact, I was absolutely floored at how superior these looked up close than the images on the brand's website.
That's not to say that all the product photography was not top notch and accurate, Jambu's various views of these were quite stunning actually. It's just that the gorgeous rich chocolate brown suede-like texture with taupe accents of these sporty boots have to be touched and the other fashion nuances in this style boot such as the contrasting trim and other detailing have to be seen up close to truly be appreciated.
Closeup of Photo from Jambu's Site
The Cruise is fashionable and functional, feminine and rugged
- Soft top-stitched tumble leather with contrasting crazy horse leather and nubuck
- 4" faux fur trim cuff continues inside tongue of the boot to keep legs really warm
- Soft fleece-like interior throughout rest of boot, from mid-calf to toe
- Combination bungee criss-cross lace up front w/ brass metal hardware
- Contrasting argyle machine embroidery pattern around back of boot heel
- Tongue in cheek touches: waffle textured toe, side zipper & above heel baseball stitching
- Deep, lush floral treads on boot bottom to minimize slipping on wet & icy surfaces
- Accented with Jambu's trademarked Sport Wedge Design
- Available in brown (the color reviewed) black, and taupe
Photo by Janis Brett Elspas, MommyBlogExpert
FTC Disclosure: I received a pair of Cruise Boots from Jambu to facilitate the upcoming series of posts reviewing the product. I did not receive any payment or other compensation associated with this particular post. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.