Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is holding two Webinars in early 2011 that will be of interest to both to brands and their PR representatives especially those seeing to maximize the use of social media to reach key influencers.
Jan. 27, 3–4 p.m. EST
PRSA Members $150/Non-Members $250
Deirdre Breakenridge outlines what you need to know to develop a social media policy that fits your organization.
Attendees will learn how to
- Develop a matrix for comparison to your organization’s social media environment
- Fit the policy to your company’s code of ethics or code of conduct
- Understand and abide by legal issues like intellectual property rights and invasion of privacy
Feb. 17, 3–4 p.m.EST
PRSA Members $50/Non-Members $75
Keith Kupferschmid teaches the ins and outs of copyright law, and what you need to do in order to comply while still effectively doing your job.
In this webinar participants learn
- Fair use and attribution of online content
- How to avoid risks and damages
- How to combat piracy
FTC Disclosure: I disclose that I am a long-time member of Public Relations Society of America. However, I did not receive payment or other compensation associated with this particular post. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.