Photo by Yoursphere.com
It’s totally normal to feel overwhelmed when it comes to our children and their use of technology. After all, they’re the digital natives and we’re the digital immigrants. They prove it each day when they show us something new about technology.
But, fear not, there are 3 simple things you can do:
- Tell them not to respond, and come to you first.
- Block the bully.
- Report all incidents, whether minor or ongoing
- Keep a written record of problems.
- Help the child choose a safe online community
- Hug him/her -- they need to feel loved.
FTC Disclosure: I did not receive payment or any other compensation in association with this post. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.