This is a sponsored post
My oldest son recently completed his first year of college 3000 miles away from home so this is a subject that is near and dear to my heart. If you have a high school senior, a student in college now, or one that will be starting as a freshman this fall, you'll likely appreciate this as well.
|McKeldin Library at UMD, MommyBlogExpert.com|
The Verizon Wireless blog, which I read regularly, shares insights into why and how tablets are revolutionizing and elevating the college experience
|iPad 2 and iPad Mini, MommyBlogExpert.com|
- Are extremely portable, faster and more efficient
- Enhance processing of information
- Increase the engagement between student and educator
- Are very affordable, especially when compared to laptop costs
- Lower book expenses since digital textbooks can cost much less
- Provide a double-duty tool for schoolwork, social networking and play
- Facilitate staying connected with friends and family back home
|Helping my son move into campus housing, MommyBlogExpert.com|
It's a win-win for student and mom and dad because research also shows that students who remain close to their family while fully engaged in university life are more likely to experience overall happiness, succeed and in turn do better in school.
For more on the ways tablets are positively changing the campus landscape in ways we could have never imagined a decade ago, visit the Verizon Wireless Insiders Guide.
FTC Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I disclose that I am a Verizon Wireless Lifestyle Blogger #VZWBuzz brand ambassador and receive products for review and other perks. However I did not receive any payment and opinions here are my own. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.