This is a sponsored post
|Screenshot provided by Care Bears|
Moms, Dads and caregivers of preschoolers will be pleased to know that while children are being entertained by the beloved Care Bears characters -- first introduced back in 1981 by American Greetings -- they'll also be growing, learning and improving their fine motor skills this summer.
|Parental Controls Screen Shot, Mommy Blog Expert.com|
Also included: in the parental controls you'll find the option to turn on and off the app's music and sound so that your child doesn't disturb fellow passengers, for instance, on a long plane ride.
|Image provided by Care Bears|
Entertaining Activities included in the game are led by different characters
- Share Bear teaches counting with sweet treats like donuts and cupcakes
- Grumpy Bear gives preshoolers digital puzzles to complete
- Love-a-Lot Bear cheers kids on with a matching memory card game
- Cheer Bear helps little ones learn to identify colors
- Funshine Bear coaches youngsters in catching fun stuff falling from the sky
- Harmony Bear encourages kids to enjoy music and sound
- Tender Bear motivates children to learn their letters
|Share Bear Leads Cupcake Count Screenshot, MommyBlogExpert.com|
Care Bears Love to Learn
New Kids Game App
Stay up on everything Care Bears by visiting CareBears.com and following @CareBearsFriend on Twitter as well as on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. You are also invited to learn more about the full range of popular Care Bears AG Properties which is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year.
FTC Disclosure: I am receiving compensation for my time testing, evaluating and reviewing the new Care Bears Love to Learn app. However, opinions here are my own. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.