I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
This is a sponsored post
Here's a really original holiday gift idea for Hanukkah or Christmas that you may not have considered before. It's a great way to express yourself, easy to give, incredibly affordable, and most important of all, will last years beyond the holiday season. What's this special present I'm hinting at? It's a personal domain name with a unique Me URL from Domain.Me to give to your child or -- as I chose to do -- secure a domain in our family's name for all four of my children to share and enjoy for years to come.
|My kids at Gatorland, FL vintage photo, MommyBlogExpert.com|
Registering a .Me Domain is as easy as 1-2-3, here's all you do
- Type a domain name in the searchbox at the top of the screen
- Choose your preferred registrar (a business that sells domain names) from the .Me accredited registrars list
- Register your .Me domain with your preferred registrar
|Our family Iceland vacation last summer, MommyBlogExpert.com|
|My family on the East Coast this Fall, MommyBlogExpert.com|
- Honor the parents of a new born baby so they can create an online babybook
- Give to a high school or college graduate to capture his/her own memories
- Gift the newlyweds with the means to document their new life together
- Celebrate the arrival and growth of a new pet in your home
|Dexter, our Miniature Pinscher, MommyBlogExpert.com|
Me is About You
Learn how you can purchase and gift a personal branding .ME domain this holiday season. Visit the Me Website as well as connect with the brand ME on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube.
FTC Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I received a complimentary .Me domain as well as compensation for participating in the #MeIsAboutYou #ad campaign. However opinions here are my own. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.