This is a sponsored post
Moms, dads and kids are just starting to discover what athletes have known for years: how incorporating Whey Isolate Protein into your family's diet can make you healthier and stronger. Based on the personal experience of using Integrated Supplements Whey Isolate Protein in my morning fruit smoothie, I was pleasantly surprised it doesn't taste chalky and goes down easily, unlike the ones I've tried as a fitness enthusiast.
Recommended daily intake
- Children 1-3, 13g per day - 1 scoop/10g protein
- Children 4-8, 19g per day - 1 scoop/10g protein
- Children 9-13, 34g per day - 1 scoop/10g protein
- Teens 14-18, 50g per day - 2 scoops/20g protein
- Adults & Seniors, 52g per day - 2 scoops/20g protein
- Expecting Mothers, 71g per day - 2 scoops/20g protein
Time to Make: 30 minutes
Makes: 3 servings if using 10 oz parfait glasses
or 6 servings if made in 5 oz glasses
- 8 graham crackers broken in half
- 1/2 c. macadamia nuts
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 2 c. fresh blueberries
- 1/4 t. ground cinnamon
- 2 T. flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 32 ozs of non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 scoops Integrated Supplements Vanilla Whey Isolate Protein
Prepare the Crust
3. Set aside to cool.
2. Add the cinnamon, flour and sugar plus 4 T. water to the blueberries in pan.
3. Cook on medium heat about 10-15 minutes or until berry mixture has the consistency and thickness of pie filling.
4. Remove from heat and cool.
Create the Parfaits
1. In a bowl blend the yogurt with the Whey Isolate Protein powder.
2. Remove the pie crust from pan and crumble into a second bowl.
3. To assemble parfaits use a spoon to layer crumbs, yogurt mixure and blueberry filling into each glass, repeat twice. Top each serving with one last spoon of yogurt and garnish with some fresh blueberries and crumbs.
4. Enjoy immediately or you can make ahead, cover with plastic wrap and serve several hours later or even make these in the evening as I did to serve to my family for breakfast the next morning.
Integrated Supplements was founded in 2006. The company's flagship product Whey Isolate Protein, with a suggested retail price of $34.99 per 812 gram kitchen-friendly canister, comes in four premium flavors including chocolate, chocolate mint, strawberry and vanilla. Whey Isolate Protein products are available for purchase online or use the store locator to find out where you can buy in-store. You can also stay up on everything the brand is doing following them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
FTC Disclosure: I am being compensated for this post by Integrated Supplements. However opinions here are my own. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's home page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.