Editor's Note: With this post, I'm pleased to introduce the newest member of the Mommy Blog Expert team: Amanda Cianciolo. Amanda is an Arizona mom of four, a full-time nurse, and a Younique consultant who will be covering beauty, fashion and lifestyle for this blog. Watch for her regular exclusive MBE posts twice a month.
by Amanda Cianciolo, Lifestyle Blogger
Have that full coverage foundation to cover all of the blemishes on your face, the eye shadow that will last hours without creasing, fading, or wearing off, those full long lashes, and last but not least that amazing lip color that will last all night. You definitely want to keep your lips luscious and kissable year-round!
|Me in Younique Stiff Upper Lip, Skittish, MommyBlogExpert.com|
5 steps to lip stain application perfection
- Be sure your lips are nice and smooth, if you notice dry skin or flakes, simply take a soft toothbrush and gently scrub away loose skin
- Start with clean dry lips, this includes no other products on them such as liners, chap stick, moisturizers, etc.
- Put one layer on of the lip stain at a time, doing the upper and lower lips separately because this is not like lipstick where you rub your lips together
- Allow the first layer of lip stain to dry on your lips completely (it feels like water resting on your lips when applying)
- Apply as many layers as you like to get as dark a shade as you desire
|Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain, MommyBlogExpert.com|
FTC Disclosure: No payment or other compensation was exchanged in connection with this post. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's home page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.