Here's the perfect Chocolate Berry Bark recipe for those chocolate fans like me who wouldn't mind amping up the nutrition in a sweet, easy and healthier DIY treat that both kids and us grownups will appreciate. This would be so good for Valentine's Day, but would be equally amazing for so many other occasions, too -- whether making this for dessert for your family and friends, the kids, or for a gift for someone special.
But how in the world is it possible to make dark chocolate even a little bit more tasty, healthy and good for you? By adding more anti-oxidant ingredients such as Crunchies Freeze-Dried Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries, of course, that's how. So what are you waiting for? Get started making the recipe below and you'll be enjoying this heavenly Chocolate Berry Bark before you know it.
Chocolate Berry Bark
Prep: 10 mins / Cook: 1 hour / Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- 1 16 oz bag dark chocolate chips, high quality for best result
- 1/4 cup Crunchies Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Crunchies Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Crunchies Blueberries
|Chocolate Berry Bark is so simple to make|
1. Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment or wax paper
2. Pour chocolate chips into saucepan and cook on very low heat while gently stirring constantly until just melted.
3. Remove from heat and slowly pour in center of prepared, paper lined cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle on each of the three Crunchies fruit one at a time from large to small, starting with strawberries, then raspberries, then blueberries.
5. Store in a cool, dry place until completely hardened.
6. Break bark into pieces, serve and enjoy!
|An Option: Add Crunchies Freeze-Dried Strawberries & Bananas|
What Makes Crunchies Food Special
As a Southern California-based lifestyle blogger and mom, I could not be prouder that the maker of this delicious edible and healthy snack line is based locally in Westlake Village, California. Available nationwide both online and in stores like Sprouts. Not only are the convenient to buy -- their entire one ingredient per product lineup is Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free Certified, vegan, and kosher parve and halal with no added sugar or artificial coloring.
|A delicious anti-oxidant treat everyone will love|
|Crunchies always start with fresh-picked produce|