Entry Details Below - Contest Ends 10/5/11
Scrabble Turbo Slam by Hasbro is a cool new game for 2-4 players ages 8 and up. This battery powered electronic version is a take off on the half-decade plus old low-tech Scrabble classic that was first trademarked in 1948 by American architect Alfred Mosher Butts, a very clever bespeckled guy born in 1899. The newest Scrabble version takes the word building game to a new level in 2011.
This game is really as fun as it looks for the whole family to play together. Young and old will definitely enjoy this throughout the year. But, this might be just the thing that gets tweens and teens excited about participating in Family Game Night 's get-togethers in homes across America on September 28, too. To help you get ready for the big night, parents will be pleased to know Hasbro is making this annual event even sweeter by offering $80 in coupon savings right now on any of their popular games.
My family -- including triplets, age 14, and big brother 15 -- tried this out for the first time this week. There are so many good things about this, here are just a few that we liked best about Scrabble Turbo Slam:
- Installation of 3 AAA batteries (not included) and set up for game play takes just about a minute. Just don't forget to have a phillips screwdriver on hand to put them in.
- You can throw away the paper box that this comes in at the store because there's a little drawer built right into the electronic gadget to stow all the playing cards
- Even the directions that fit right in the hard built-in plastic box with the cards are quick and easy to read, so you can be playing this 5 minutes after you open the box
- My kids love the game because it really is fun and fast-paced with all kinds of music and sound effects that are so energizing
- As a mom, I like this game because it's educational and it gets us together for quality family time
My 15 year-old stars in this Scrabble Turbo Slam YouTube DemoiPhone Movie by Janis Brett Elspas, MommyBlogExpert.com
Scrabble Turbo Slam from Hasbro Games, $14.99, is available for purchase starting Fall 2011 online and at mass merchandise retailers nationwide.
Scrabble Turbo Slam
Leave a comment(s) below this post. Contest ends October 5, 2011 at 12 midnite PST and is open to legal residents of the U.S. only. Winners will be selected at random from all entries and will be notified via email.
Required (Mandatory) Entry
Simply leave a comment below this blogpost saying what you like best about the game reviewed. Don't forget to include your email address, Facebook or Twitter contact info in the comment section so the winner can be contacted.
Additional Extra Entries
Get extra entries to win for doing any combination of the easy options listed below. Just be sure to return to MommyBlogExpert (MBE) to leave an additional comment after each individual extra action you do to confirm so we can record all your extra chances to win.
1. Follow MBE on Twitter
2. Like MBE on Facebook
3. Subscribe to MommyBlogExpert
4. Follow FamilyGameNight on Twitter5. Like Hasbro FamilyGameNight on Facebook
Super ***Bonus Entries***
You can earn even MORE chances to win each time you TWEET the message below, up to 3 times each day. Don't forget to return to leave a comment on this post with the direct link right after every Tweet you do so you'll receive an entry for each of your RTs.
Scrabble Turbo Slam Review & GIVEAWAY ~ Ideal electronic #game for @FamilyGameNight http://tinyurl.com/4yx3ak5 #Hasbro #teens Pls RT
Currently Being Hosted by Mommy Blog Expert
ENTER Them All HERE
FTC Disclosure: Hasbro gave me the game to facilitate this review. In addition, Hasbro is providing the giveaway prize. However, MommyBlogExpert did not receive any payment or other compensation associated with this post. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.