A surprising thing happened tonight, though. The little guy thought he had finally overcome his fears and came right up out of the blue to one of the burning candlelabras on the table and got a little too close to the flames for comfort. Luckily, he wasn't near enough to be hurt in any way, burned, or catch fire, mind you. It's a good thing this pup was smart enough when he felt the heat to back safely away rather than to lick the flickering candles which is what he was getting ready to do when he quickly (and wisely) changed his mind.
New post each night of Hanukkah!