This is a compensated post
All images in this post provided by NETGEAR
Mom lifestyle bloggers like me that are on the go need to remain constantly connected with a reliable WiFi connection. Whether we're standing in the carpool lane at school, supporting our child's sports team on the field, waiting for our kids at their monthly orthodontics appointments, or doing dozens of other things that require moms that blog to be away from our home office desktops, mobile connectivity is a priority.
Come to think of it, I need to be wired with fast Internet access throughout the year for lots of other things I do in random indoor and outdoor places: like whenever I'm attending blogger events and big annual conferences such as International CES and BlogHer.
Lets not forget the kids, either. While I drive, they need to be connected to the Internet so they can do their homework on their laptops and tablets while multi-tasking on Facebook to check in with friends on the way to and from school.
NETGEAR’s AT&T Unite mobile WiFi hotspot is just the thing to help make the most of every minute of my day, as well as my four teens. With 2000+ emails rolling in daily for my business and the need to be constantly engaging on Twitter and Facebook on top of blogging regularly for MommyBlogExpert -- even when on vacation with my family -- I simply can't afford to be away from a strong WiFi signal for long, no matter where I am.
Whether you blog professionally like I do, work full-time outside the home, or are a stay at home mom with an insanely busy family schedule, this little gem will come in handy for anyone of us moms trying to juggle it all.
- Connect up to 10 WiFi devices
- Access to 4G LTE speed
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- An easy-to-navigate touchscreen
- Ability to block/unblock specific WiFi devices directly from the Unite
- Keep kids busy on road trips
- Skype with your kids or grandkids while traveling
- Answer email between appointments
- Get homework done during a sibling's appointment
- Pay bills while at the park or school waiting for your kids
- Flexible and share-able–loan it to your spouse for the day
- Shop online while waiting for kids at soccer practice
Visit the site for more information on NETGEAR's AT&T Unite mobile WiFi hotspot. The compact, lightweight device weighs just over four ounces and is available now for 99 cents with a two-year contract. Includes the device, USB cable and wall charger. You can also stay up to date by following them on Twitter @WiFiFamily, on Facebook and on YouTube.