This is a sponsored post
Every #GreatestDad Deserves an Equally Special Gift
What kind of Daddy are you shopping for this Father's Day? Is he an entertainment, gaming and sports fanatic; hyper focused on the latest new tech gadgets; into fitness, adventure and an active lifestyle; or all about meticulously documenting the family's memories with a camera and keeping everyone in the household organized?
|Image provided by Best Buy|
Staying fit and active is central to my hubby's lifestyle whether he's skiing down Double Black Diamond ski runs while on vacation or going to the gym regularly when he's home. Best Buy offers quite a few things he'd love in the fitness category, but I think the number one gift choice on my list is the GoPro HERO3 Black Action Edition Camcorder.
That's not to say that Best Buy doesn't have many other gifts geared toward the athletic, active kind of guy, as you can see by the list below...
- Jawbone UP24 Wireless Activity Tracker
- NutriBullet Nutrient Extractor
- Sennheiser Adidas In-Ear Sports Headphones
- Otterbox Defender Camo Case for Samsung Galaxy S5
- Xbox One Console
- Kinect Sports Rivals
- Zagg InvisibleSHIELD Glass Screen Protector
- JBL Charge Portable Indoor/Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
- LifeProof fre Weather & Water Resistant Cell Phone Case
- Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm IS STM Lens
- ScanDick 32 GB Ultra Micro Memory Card
- $50 iTunes Car
- Philips Norelco SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver
- Plus lots more
Other Best Buy fitness gift ideas - See the full list here.
Find the perfect Father's Day gift
Best Buy #GreatestDad
June 5th Twitter Party
Which best describes your Dad?
Leave a comment and tell us all about him
- The Entertainer - His goal in life is to create the ultimate man cave fully tricked out with the equipment needed to immerse himself and friends in gaming, sports, movies and music
- The Gizmo Guru - Also known as The Geek, this guy may not be wearing a pocket protector but he is the type to have to have the latest, cutting edge technologies the same day they're released
- The Fitness Fanatic - This kind of dad doesn't let age or his kids wear him down -- instead he's the sort to seize the moment for adventures from participating in a range of sports, to working out and even camping, all while keeping connected
- The Memory Maker - Fathers in this category never miss an opportunity to document every day and special ocassion family moments; they're often adept at keeping the family archives (and the rest of the house) organized
More good Best Buy reads...
Maximizing Your Multiple Screen Experience
Best Buy AudioFest Deals
Best Buy Free Tech Recycling Program
Air Purification for Spring at Best Buy
FTC Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. Opinions in this post are my own. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.