This is a sponsored post
Win MBE's Jingle All the Way 2 Blu-ray + DVD GIVEAWAY
Get Activity Sheet FREE Movie Printables
It's the holidays and the kids are out of school for Christmas vacation or everyone's got cabin fever during the long winter months ahead. Either way, you're going to need some ideas to keep the little darlings busy, entertained and happy. Read on to learn how easy it is to plan and host a kids movie viewing party in your home.
1. Pick a date and time
2. Work with your child to compile an invitation list being careful not to invite more kids than you can comfortably accomodate
3. Use a fun, site such as PaperlessPost to create some easy-to-design festive and free digital invitations
5. Buy your copy of Jingle All the Way 2 either online or in-store and get your free downloadable movie printables (no purchase required)
6. Once the RSVPs are in, it's time to make your shopping list including party decorations, food and drinks, party favors and miscellaneous supplies for the activities planned
|Roll out sugar cookies, MommyBlogExpert.com|
|Pipe edges w/ royal icing, MommyBlogExpert.com|
|Flood w/ royal icing, MommyBlogExpert.com|
|Smooth icing, decorate & let dry 2-3 hours, MommyBlogExpert.com|
8. Get creative decorating your home, setting the table with movie theme accessories and a easy DIY Christmas Tree napkin fold and making sure everything is ready, including packaging the party favors, a day ahead if possible
|Jingle All the Way 2 place setting, MommyBlogExpert.com|
10. When everyone arrives enjoy the show and of course, takes lots of photos of the kids to share with family and friends!