Learn about HopeLine® from Verizon
by Janis Brett Elspas, Editor
It's a grim reality: 1 in 4 U.S. women will experience domestic violence in her lifetime and children and men are also often victims as well. To spread the word about this important issue affecting all of us because even if you are not a victim yourself, you likely know someone who is (even if you are unaware of the violence they're enduring) MBE is partnering with HopeLine® from Verizon. Also in support of Domestic Awareness Month I'm hosting this great giveaway below of the same special edition purple LG Tone Pro Wireless Stereo Headset you can buy at Verizon stores and online helping to raise badly needed funds, up to $100,000 which Verizon will donate to National Domestic Violence Hotline.
- Special edition HopeLine® from Verizon purple design
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Windows & Bluetooth devices
- Conveniently placed call and pause/play buttons
- Quad-layer speaker technology
- Classic around-the-neck design popularized by the LG TONE headset line
- Music listening time up to 10.5 hours, Talk time up to 16 hours
- Box includes LG TONE PRO, Micro USB charging cable, 2 sets ear gels (small, large), user manual, warranty card & quick start guide
- Flowers not included
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*** Bookmark this page NOW and come back DAILY to increase your chances of winning this great prize! ***
MommyBlogExpert's LG Tone Pro Wireless Stereo Headset Giveaway ends November 6, 2015 at 12 am PT and is open to legal residents of the U.S. only. Verizon will award ONE (1) LG Tone Pro Wireless Stereo Headset to winner. Winner of this MBE contest will be selected at random from all entries and will be notified via email and must respond within 24 hours to claim their prize.
Mommy Blog Expert Giveaways
FTC Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/HopeLine® from Verizon and I received compensation for this giveaway and the associated review. However opinions in this post are my own. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.