There's no more novel and fun way for tourists and locals alike to see the real New York. THE RIDE, which almost 10,000 guests have already experienced, is New York's only moving experiential entertainment sightseeing event presented aboard a multi-million dollar air-conditioned and comfortable bus fleet tricked out with theater style seating.
|Use Code BMBERIDE to Save $15 on Tickets|
- Catching ballerina Anna Courter's pas de deux at Columbus Circle
- Seeing flash mobs stalk the tour bus as it rolls along
- Eavesdropping on impromptu banter with people walking the sidewalks
- Chatting up the occasional taxi cab driver on the street
- Singing along to THE RIDE's big-finish New York, New York rendition
Take $15 Off at TheRideNYC.com with code BMBERIDE at checkout
Take $10 Off at TheTourNYC.com with code BMBETOUR at checkout
FTC Disclosure: MommyBlogExpert is an affiliate advertiser and is receiving a small commission on sales generated. All images provided by THE RIDE, except where noted otherwise. However, this does not influence my opinions which are my own. See complete FTC Disclosure that appears at the bottom of MBE's home page and at the bottom of every individual post including this one.