If you're hopelessly cat crazy like we are here at MommyBlogExpert, and need a break from all the non-stop U.S. presidential election polls constantly being bounced around right now, you're not going to want to miss this cat comic relief post. After all, what could be more purr-fect to help take your mind temporarily off Election Day* than by learning about the fascinating findings of the 2016 National Meowlloween Poll?
*In all seriousness and fairness, Election Day really is important and everyone who is eligible to make every effort to get out and vote and do your civic duty on Tuesday, November 11th.
Back on topic... With all the viral Halloween-themed cat memes and videos multiplying like kittens in cyberspace, Meow Mix in conjunction with Learndipity Data Insights decided it was high time to cat-a-poll to a new level with their own amusing and surprising poll. The big surprise: of those polled, only 8% of cat parents dress their kitties up for Halloween in costume. I wonder why, LOL?
Among other fur-scinating findings in the survey
Cat Parents Love Their Kittens & Cats More Than Ever
- 57% of cat parents say they spend most of their free time with their kitty
- 37% of feline fanatics have their cat's picture as their phone wallpaper
- 28% of cat-loving humans say they tell their kitties secrets no one else knows
- 63% of cat parents would rather spend a quiet evening with kitty than with their significant other
- 72% of cat moms and dads love to surprise their four-legged friends with treats
- 36% of cat parents believe their kitty "gets" them more than human friends
Create A Scary Gif Starring Your Cat
About Meow Mix
Learn more about the Meow Mix line, including their newest product, Meow Mix Brushing Bites to help keep your cat's teeth clean, by visiting the official site as well as following the brand on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
FTC Disclosure: Content inspired by Meow Mix, MBE did not receive compensation in association with this story. Opinions here are the author's alone. See complete FTC disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.