Family Weekend Event
The Los Angeles Times annual two day book festival is this Saturday and Sunday. With so many exhibitors and family friendly events going on simultaneously on various stages on the USC campus in L.A., it's good to know that The Times just launched its first mobile interactive guide to explore this weekend's Festival of Books.
The Free download for iPhone, iPod Touch and Android features:
- Customizable schedule of events
- Detailed search by activity, author, book title or genres as well as scheduled performances and appearances
- Maps of the Festival venue, plus parking and public transportation information
- Integration with users' Facebook and Twitter accounts for posting photos, status updates and tweets
- Simple access to the latest news from the Festival via Facebook and Twitter feeds. Plus, a real bonus when it comes to parking in L.A., USC traffic updates
Watch for more posts on MommyBlogExpert about the goings on at the event this weekend as I'll be attending again this year.
FTC Disclosure: I did not receive any payment or other compensation associated with this post. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.