With that in mind, it might be a good idea to follow in the footsteps of these pros once again with the uber chic functional family friendly new Crew Cooler II from eBags.
This bag was definitely inspired by the work styles of those who travel the skies nearly every day. But there are a bunch of reasons I think consumers should also consider this compact carry-on bag the next time you jet off on any sort of trip -- short-haul and long-haul flights as they are known in the airline business.
As you can see from the pictures in this post this bag shown here in the color Blue Yonder has some unique features you won't see anywhere else. With on board food and beverages being so lame yet so expensive these days, this carry-on will not only pay for itself in the money you'll eventually save using it, it will also make bringing the food and drinks you have purchased after passing security a breeze.
Don't like the professional looking drab bag color pictured here? Not to worry, this bag wonder comes in five other colors including Green Envy (the hue I would have picked if I had been given a choice of which product I would receive to review), Sinful Red, Tropical Turquoise, Pitch Black, and Grey Matter.
Key functional design elements include
- A separate easy-to-get-to double zipper enclosed compartment at the top to keep the things you need while traveling that don't require refrigeration
- A mesh zipper mesh pocket in the lid to store condiment packages, napkins and utensils
- A separate well-insulated compartment below the lid that will likely keep things as cold as you need
- A front pocket that opens like a top-loading folder to prevent things from spilling out either in the terminal or while you are in the air
- Cleverly-designed side pouch pockets on each side that expose mesh expandable holders that are perfect for storing water, bottled drinks and cans of soda
- Plus once you use this yourself with so many places to organize things, I bet you'll think of some other very helpful assets this bag has to offer
I know I sure could have used this new Crew Cooler II on the three-week European vacation I took with my family earlier this summer -- but this nifty bag didn't arrive for review until after I'd returned home. For sure if you're a mom like me this potentially can make feeding your kids and hubbie a whole lot more of a sane, mess-free experience.
You can bet this mom blogger and social media strategist will be taking this bag on our upcoming family sojourns to New York and to Cancun this fall. It will also be on my must-bring list for future work-related flights whether I'm off to another blog conference like BlogHer or to attend meetings with Toyota and Verizon, the two brands for which I currently serve as brand ambassador.
|Me in a (Gouda) Cheesy pose in Amsterdam, Holland, July 2012|
FTC Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. As stated above in this post I received the product to facilitate this review. I did not receive any other compensation. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.