This is a sponsored post
Don't miss MBE's Holiday Sugared Cranberries Recipe, too
Febreze Home for the Holidays Frosted Pine
2. Using embroidery thread and needle hand stitch around the edge of the mitten through front and back leaving the top open, either with an overcast or straight running stitch.
4. Cut a contrasting color cuff the width of your mitten and add glue and glitter. Then, decorate your mitten on the front with glue and glitter to create a paw print, the word "bark" or anything else you'd like. When adhesive is dry add the cuff with more glue.
5. Fill with your pup's favorite treats and hang on the tree or your fireplace being sure to place it high enough so he/she can't jump up and grab it before you are ready to present your gift for them to enjoy.
Parent's Note: Depending on your child's age and abilities they may be able to help you craft this project or even make it all by themselves.
- Follow the hashtag #FebrezeHoliday
- Join us for the Twitter Party w/ $1000 in Prizes
- Visit online or in-store Walmart
- Like Febreze on Facebook
- Follow Febreze on Twitter
FTC Disclosure: This sponsored post was made possible by SheSpeaks and Febreze. I received a Febreze Home for the Holidays Collection inspiration kit and am being compensated to facilitate this craft post and the associated Holiday Sugared Cranberries Recipe and product review posts as well as the #FebrezeHoliday Twitter Party on 11/6/14. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.