This is a sponsored post
Don't miss MBE's Holiday Dog Mitten Ornament Craft, too
- 2 cups cranberries
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
1. Rinse cranberries under running water and place in large bowl
2. In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of sugar and the water to a boil. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat immediately and cool for 3 minutes.
3. Pour the syrup over the cranberries and let them sit at room temperature for 4-6 hours, gently stirring occasionally.
4. Pour 2 cups of sugar into a separate bowl. Drain the cranberries, then add to bowl with sugar. Carefully toss them to coat evenly.
5. Pour coated berries onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and allow them to dry 2-3 hours
6. Enjoy them with your family and friends and a delightly tart party food at a cocktail party or for dessert after your holiday meal.
Note to Parents: Depending on your child's age and developmental skills, you may want invite them into the kitchen to help. However, remember to always keep kids away from flames and hot surfaces while preparing this fun treat together.
- Follow the hashtag #FebrezeHoliday
- Join us for the Twitter Party with $1000 in prizes
- Visit online or in-store Walmart
- Like Febreze on Facebook
- Follow Febreze on Twitter
FTC Disclosure: This sponsored post was made possible by SheSpeaks and Febreze. I received a Febreze Home for the Holidays Collection inspiration kit and am being compensated to facilitate this recipe post and the associated product review and Holiday Dog Mitten Ornament Craft posts as well as the #FebrezeHoliday Twitter Party on 11/6/14. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.