This is a sponsored post
Once you discover how much there is to do in Idaho you're going to wish there were many more months of summer. Clearly, Idaho is nicknamed the Gem State not only because rockhounds can find nearly every kind of gemstone here. It's so much more -- A true gem of a destination for family travel especially in summer. And with most of us parents only able to enjoy 18 summers with our children before they grow up to build careers and families of their own, there's no better time to experience a family vacation that's nearly certain to create lasting memories for a lifetime.
Just a few of the many ways Idaho sets itself apart
- Over 3K whitewater miles, far surpassing any other state in the Continental U.S.
- A total of 130 soakable hot springs, more than anywhere in the USA
- Host to North America's largest concentration of birds of prey
- 350 Recreational Vehicle RV Parks are scattered throughout the state
- The gateway to Yellowstone National Park with motels & hotels just outside the western entrance
- Nearly 70% of the state is devoted to public lands from city and state parks to national parks and monuments
- Among the states offering the most beautiful and varied terrain and geographical features ranging from the Rocky Mountains to the Hell's Canyon
- Rich with Native American and American history encompassing the Williams & Clark Expedition and the Oregon Trail
#18SummerID Twitter Party
With so many wonderful things to share about Idaho, a Twitter Party couldn't be more apropos! So you're invited to join us for a fun and fabulous chat with a great prize pack to win on Tuesday, July 7th at 3 pm ET. RSVP below to join us.
DATE: Tuesday, July 7, 2015
TIME: 3 to 4 pm ET
GRAND PRIZE ARV $620
One person who actively participates in the party and answers our questions will be randomly selected to win an awesome Idaho Vacation Prize Package. And it could be you!
The prize includes hotel accomodations PLUS tickets to several Idaho attractions:
A 3- night stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa for Four People
FOUR (4) Tickets to Warhawk Museum
This museum represents the American experience of World War I, World War II, Korea, and Vietnam in 40,000 square feet. Features sweetheart pillows, ration books, V-mail, mothers flags, victory puzzles, and more.
FOUR (4) Tickets to Thunder Mountain Railroad
Ride aboard the Thunder Mountain Railroad, Idaho's only scenic train ride, to experience natural beauty and relive a historic train excursion along the Payette River.
In addition to joining us for the Twitter Party where we'll be giving away the Idaho family vacation described above, enter for your chance to WIN your choice of one of three Idaho vacation packages on the VisitIdaho site. Prize packages this month to pick from include Sun Valley/Stanley, CDA Casino McCall packages and this giveaway ends July 31, 2015 so hurry and enter now here.
More About Idaho Tourism
Visit Idaho's Offical Tourism site at VisitIdaho.Org. You can also learn more and see lots of images of scenes around this lively and beautiful state by following the organization on Twitter, Facebook,YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest.
FTC Disclosure: I disclose I am being compensated for my involvement with the #18SummersID Twitter Party. The Idaho Department of Tourism is providing the prize package to be given away during the Twitter Party and is responsible for delivering the prize to the winner. See complete FTC Disclosure information that appears at the bottom of MommyBlogExpert's main page and at the bottom of every individual post on this blog, including this one.